SHOPPING & ORDERS
No worries, we got you covered! Finding the right size ain't easy and that's why we have simplified sizes at Understatement as finding the right bralette or panties shouldn't be a miracle or painful. Just choose from XS to XXL and that's it (please note that we don't offer all products in all sizes yet but are aiming to get this done as we speak).
Here are some tips:
- Our products are true to the size. If you are in between two size, please size up
- The Lined Bralette is prefect if you have a fuller cup and want that little extra support
- If you like Triangle Bralette but prefer a bit more cover, try our Plunge bralette and Tops
- If you have tried our product but with the underband ride up, properly means it is too loose. Try to close it on a smaller hook or going down a size
- Find more details in the Panty Guide or Bralette Guide
- Use the body measurement to get the right size
How to measure?
1. Full bust - Measure the widest part, usually just below your armpit
2. Underbust - Just below your bust, where the strap is placedWear a lightly lined bra or bralette so your breasts are as close to natural as possible.
Wrap a measuring tape around your body. If you prefer a tigher fit, make sure you tighten the measuring tape to your liking.
Keep your pieces looking fresh and help them last longer by washing them at cold temperature (recommended maximum temperature 30°C/86°F) - this is not only better for your panties, but also a lot better for the environment!
Please use a laundry wash bag when washing them to protect the fabric and reduce the risk of damaging delicate garments.
You will also find more details on the WEAR & CARE section under each product.
If you have a discount code, please enter it at the checkout page and click on apply. See this screenshot for reference.
Please note that it is not possible to add a discount code once the order has been placed. Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, sale items or special promotions.
At the moment we unfortunately do not offer customized gift wrapping but are working hard on making this possible.
Changed your mind, or gave the wrong address at checkout? No worries, we've all been there. As long as your order hasn't been processed or shipped, we can make changes to it.