MAKE A STATEMENT FROM UNDER. With a stylish, bold and confident brand image –
Understatement doesn’t just make underwear, we make premium modern statement pieces, blurring the line between clothes and underwear. We are a brand lifting your confidence and your boobs.
By women, for all women.
We are looking for an energetic, adaptable and creative Design and Product Development intern to join our team, starting from August/September 2021. We promise a dynamic internship with a steep learning curve, where you will be supporting the design and development of our products from start to finish. As a fast growing startup there is lots to do and we have tons of exciting projects in the pipeline!
As an intern in Design and Product Development, your activities will include:
• Researching and presenting trends, supporting the design process for upcoming product lines
• Researching and sourcing new materials and fabrics
• Developing and preparing technical sheets to facilitate product development and production
• Following up with suppliers and manufacturers for sample development and production orders
• Supporting in streamlining internal and external processes
• Checking and commenting on development samples
Skills and Requirements
• Relevant (ongoing or finished) degree in Fashion Design or Management.
• Strong communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Hands-on, flexible mentality, not afraid to take initiative.
• Eager to learn and work hard, able to work under pressure and take on responsibilities.
• Creative, with a strong eye for detail.
• Skilled in using Microsoft/Google Suite – if you’re skilled in using Adobe programs (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop), that’s a plus!
You’re going to be an important part of a small team in a very fast paced startup environment, personal compatibility is therefore very important.
Swedish is not a requirement, English is.
The internship takes place in our creative office and showroom at Pretto PR located in central Stockholm. The extent of your internship can be discussed, however, we’d prefer at least 50-100% for a 3 month period. This internship is unpaid and can be combined with part-time work or studies.
Interested? Send your application and CV to email@example.com