We are looking for a super talented digital Content Creator/ Digital Media Creative to join our team.
Are you the person who can conceptualize all aspect of our brand into stunning content?
Are you creative content creator and storyteller with a social-first approach?
Do you want to work in a fast-paced female owned and female run business with the vision to make the world’s best underwear brand?
Great! Because we are looking for a super talented digital Content creator/ Digital Media Creative to join our team at our headquarter in Stockholm.
In your role you’ll be both part of the creative marketing team and the performance marketing team. You’ll be involved in both developing the creative strategy and execute it.
Your area of responsibility will be design development and artwork production of marketing material and ensuring all marketing assets are on brand and aligned with our visual identity.
Some of your daily tasks:
- Design development and artwork production of printed material such as Packaging POS, Press releases, Labeling, Look books and sales material.
- Conceptualize and create on-brand digital material such as Social Media assets, Digital banners and ads, Motion content, Newsletters, Campaign stories and templates.
- Develop social plans and calendars, plan future content and work together with the Marketing team to translate campaigns and launches to content that performs across Socials.
- Idea generation, art direction of smaller inhouse photo productions
- Analyze and follow up how materials have performed and contribute with new creative ideas
- Offer new ideas and creativity to the whole team.
- Work multifunctional between our Creative/ campaign team and performance marketing team
- Maintain updated records of videos, images and guidelines.
What we think you have:
2+ years of relevant education, e.g., Digital Media Creative, Art Direction, Content Creation, Motion Design
1+ years of work experience within content creation, preferably for digital media.
Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and simpler animation
Great communication skills and fluent in English.
Strong organizational skills and enjoys working in a creative environment towards deadlines with multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
Last Application Date May 30:th. Applications and CVs are sent to email@example.com and are reviewed continuously.